Who We Are
About On Purpose Journey
A Non-Profit 501c3 Charity Supporting Those Who Serve
On Purpose Journey Inc. supports United States Military Personnel (soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, coast guardsmen, and national guardsmen and women) deployed in harms way by collecting in-kind and financial donations from individuals and companies worldwide for the program Mission Soldier Adoption. On Purpose Journey Inc. supports troops stateside, veterans, combat wounded warriors, and military families through the following programs: Boots At Home, Knitting For Veterans, Hugs for Warriors, WINGS, and Wounded Warriors Wonder Woman.
- Promoting positive public perception by educating the public on the needs and challenges of service members, veterans, and their families, to foster supportive communities and improve how our nation welcomes home our veterans.
- Advocating for and empowering military members and veterans to successfully reintegrate back into their communities so they may thrive physically, psychologically, socially, and economically.
- Conducting and disseminating research on the mental and physical challenges military members, veterans, and military families face.
- Collaborating with experts to identify and solve issues related to the successful adjustment of service members from combat to civilian life.
- Providing programs and activities that connect our current and former military service members and their families with the physical and emotional support they need.
- Initiating and implementing service and fellowship programs involving veterans, civilians, and groups supporting our veterans.
- Support people in need in our communities, country, and world by providing inspiration through words and acts of kindness.
Board of Directors
Serves as the President and Treasurer of On Purpose Journey Inc.; Founder of Corporation
Serves as a Technology Consultant and Volunteer Director on the Board of Directors for On Purpose Journey Inc.; EpicCare Systems Analyst; Military Experience of 6 years in Army National Guard and 3 years as an IT Specialist in Army Reserve
Serves as a Volunteer Director on the Board of Directors for On Purpose Journey Inc.; MA, Speech Communication; MA Candidate, Clinical Psychology; Family Support Specialist
Russel Scott Hawkins
Serves as a Volunteer Director on the Board of Directors for On Purpose Journey Inc.; Military Experience of 24 years active duty in U.S. Army
Serves as a Volunteer Director on the Board of Directors for On Purpose Journey Inc.; President/CEO of Financial Corporation; Director for Boys to Men Mentoring Network, Inc.
Serves as a Volunteer Director on the Board of Directors for On Purpose Journey Inc.; Engineer
Serves as the CEO of On Purpose Journey Inc.; Engineer and Real Estate Agent
Serves as the Vice President and Secretary of On Purpose Journey Inc.; Medical Assistant; Experience Leading and Organizing Wellness Clinics, Fundraisers, and Business Events